SWARNA BHARAT TRUST - VIJAYAWADA
Vijayawada Chapter is inaugurated on January 10th, 2016 by Shri Rajnath Singh ji, the Hon’ble Union Home Minister, and Shri Nara Chandra Babu Naidu, the Hon’ble Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh.
- I. Pratibha: Dr. Abdul Kalam Skill Development Centre - In association with Indian Bank & KL University. Courses: Plumbing & sanitary, electrician, air conditioning, refrigeration, automobile repair & driving, welding, rebar bending, motor rewinding, carpentry etc.
- II. Swashakthi: Rural Vocational Training Centre - In association with Andhra Bank & GMR Varalakshmi Foundation. Courses: Cell phone repair, TV repair, two-wheeler repair, videography, screen printing, computer hardware, sewing & dress making, machine embroidery, fabric painting, beautician training, home nursing, hospitality management etc…
- III. Cyber Grameen: Computer Training Centre - In association with Vishnu Engineering College, Bheemavaram. Courses: MS Office, C, C++, Web designing, Tally, advance screen printing & DTP.
- IV. Primary Health Centre: 12 bedded emergency care unit - In association with Kamineni Hospitals. Services: Health examination, blood test, X-Ray, ECG, scan, minor operations, pharmacy, eye test, and dental check up.
- V. Farmer Training Centre - In association with Mandava Foundation of Nuziveedu Seeds. Awareness programs: Crop management system, organic farming, Gardening with high density plantation.
- VI. Hostel and Dining: Those attending training programs can stay/ dine free of cost. (Separate arrangements for stay are provided to Women).
- VII. Knowledge Center: To create curiosity among children of Zilla Parishad schools of Krishna District, the Trust provides Lab facility for Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, Computer education and also spoken English. The Trust also provides Medical, Eye, and Dental checkups along with free transport from their respective schools.
Swarna Bharat Trust in association with SEW is running a vocational training centre by imparting skills in vocational trades and software skills to the youth in the name SWASHAKTHI with an initiative to expand its activities in Hyderabad. A socially conscious team has been constituted to carry out the tasks of implementing the activities of Swarna Bharat Trust in a much bigger space with additions of many other activities of service in Muchintal village, Shamshabad Mandal, RR District.
The Hyderabad Chapter of Swarna Bharat Trust is an extension of service activities of Swarna Bharat Trust for the people of Telangana, which was conceived with a singular objective of generating employability skills to the rural youth. Urbanization is happening at a rapid pace with a high rate of migration to cities from village and districts around Hyderabad, being the Pharma and IT capital of India generating a high rate of employment, but constantly looking for trained manpower for their growing needs in skills that require prior knowledge in Packaging, Quality Assurance, Production, Safety and cross Functional skills for existing employees…